Friday, October 1, 2010

Progressive Pedal Edema Icd 9



Bullshit.
Bullshit of days spent in bullshit.
crap you read on cretinous magazines.
Cabbage x tips how to do" this and that ' more. "
sprouts mornings lost commissions uncomfortable
you need do
for strength.
sprouts thoughts define is overly cumbersome
too little.
stupid things that make you stay stops.

Maybe she's right.
"It is true that you've made a step forward and three back.
I would say that you made three steps forward and one back."

For me, it does not change.

"There are only steps away from large ant
back and sometimes they do not start to build something

too good in a goldfish bowl."
against




Consciously I do not want to do something Start pouring
good for me.
prefer to stay that way. As if
side effects were minimal.
negligible.
Yeah.

today maybe I'll see how to become really are.
physically and otherwise.
today. Back to
dance.
today. And not tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment