Monday, October 4, 2010

Island Oasis Drinks Canada

Updates

1) I DO NOT HAVE LEFT YOU WITH MY BOY AND all played badly, I probably would not be well expressed
2) OF THE POST Last time it was because we live far apart, and then again every time it's hard to go home ..
3) THE LOVE it so much and more
4) On 18 the beginning of each October, Science Education O address socio-cultural education in Verona
5) Seeking house
6) is coming autumn and shortens the days, begins to be dark at 18e30, this grieve.
7) Thanks to all those who have passed a comment, a big hug to Dony for support, a hug to the other in trouble, and also to all those who are better, read, read, read .. The free culture the soul from their chains, with the mind you can do everything, touch boundaries ever seen [and Alice knows this].
8) I'm starting to read a book called "Deception psychiatric" Roberto Cestari, edition of the leaves Sensitive
9) like the Polaroid photo paper, I now have three working but without the need.
10) gloomy day today, very dull, went to a meeting in unison
11) I regarded Chicken Run, Monsters and co., The Incredibles .. missing Antz, The Adams Family, Flubber ..
who to recommend something funny or old to come forward. [No chicken little, no up, no avatars, no new because I saw them all]
12) I'm sick of sitting at home XD just want to get out more and start doing something concrete.
13) I leave you now feel huauahuah ciaoooooooooooooooooooooo
14) ah ps: who wants to can find me on email more often, and if you want to hear because I will not write much on the internet soon .. I leave you with this song!


Contra

0 comments:

Post a Comment