Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dry Aged Beef Butcher Los Angeles

.. moments .. The ocean

"flows anaffective light projected onto the screen of the collective mind "

Good evening! Hours
17e25.
I spent the whole afternoon waiting for my boyfriend to finish work and in fact I'm still waiting for XD in half an hour or an hour
should be home.
I slept from 14 to 15e30, eating, smoking, vacuuming the whole house, washed the dishes, setting forth across the room, smoked on .. Well after two
weeks since we met at last we can spend some days together.
The uni is fine, I'm doing things to nerd that I never expected that I will auahuahu really want to do, picking notes and arrange them, read them, highlight them and sometimes to study ..
Yesterday I started to put all the notes attached, copy those that I have spent more, read chapters of the book for the next lesson, staple photocopies of the various groups, to study philosophy.
Well you everything I've done in the third, fourth and fifth high school I was asked in the first part in mid-November and a second in December
If .. if .. XD help.
I learned to never write more email to Prof. .. I had an argument on the second day with the teacher over the other .. XD moments to write ten lines of insults to send ..
The bridge of the dead guarantees me another day here, I get to class directly from here .. I'm leaving Tuesday at 7 alle10emezza arrival to class with a backpack bigger than me ahhauauh What scenes!
I keep meeting people and recruited from other ..
I met a group of 12-14 people every day who take the same train and my 6di these are also in my class XD Yeah

The table is not just indecent, sometimes we eat really well .. sometimes not .
They probably hired a cook who 10years ago is currently still in the same place and thus also for the attendants uahauhauh "PASTAAAAAA ?????" "Thank you" "A COSAAAAA?" "Sauce" FORMAGGIOOOOOOOOO?? " "Thank you" and then you run the plate uhauhauha
that of the latter is already quieter, does things speeeeeed .. "POTATOES, PEAS AND THANK ESCALOPE" takes the first one and then squashed flat in the second and the third in a record time of 4 Second you have your plate ..
eh ... But I understand there saran 5000studenti going to eat them every day!
I wonder Cause I can take turns.
I also understood what to take and what is not among the foods and where to sit and where not, with whom and who's not ..
I understood that nn should be taken a whole glass of coca-cola or you'll be a bottleneck, not to be taken the salad because it is counted as the second largest, should not be taken because the rice is raw, the fruit should not be taken if you are already in Macedonia, who say that the cake is included in the "complete" is boxed.
Good.
for my bad luck the other day I sat next to these two girls ..
Well this was not at all a very nice girl went on to say, laughing a list of five names of guys who would love her .. The laughter was like American TV series and even the gestures .. And the girl on the other side to give him rope "but it should be? Really?" so that the whole mess could believe and feel.
course would not have believed even the most troglodyte.
Second argument: "Did you see you yesterday episode of our favorite show? "
" Siiiii course, I do not ever lose me! Should the world fall! It turns out that Jennifer has betrayed Mark! "" BUT NOOOOOOOOOO? DAAAAAI? Do not tell me? And with whom? "" With Matt! "" Noooooo "" Yes, yes! and that's not all! Mary insiemeeeeee trial was put to Paul! "NOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE CREDOOOOO"

Here.
Never get close to them, do not just appear in the canteen.

Ore17e47
are from your past blog comment ..
Now I leave, I go to a concert tonight and tomorrow night .. I
Halloweeeeen uhauhauhauha zombie makeup ????? auhaahu
Ciaooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment