Thursday, October 7, 2010

Real Life Example Of Adjacent Angles

Vinicio Capossela Modi-



It lies in the evenings on rooftops and lampposts

and bars on the windows steamed up and the cold eats

the mind and hands and the color of amber where
?

thinks the light and sunshine of Italy
Dante sang of autumn

I'm next to you and you

know why you're near me
tonight and tomorrow if you can remember

Via Roma
the moon laughed
there I wanted and I chose to look at me and spoke to me


strange faces your eyes that you have removed the '
age and now melts in the evening
pernod, cafes
in the memories we have of ourselves for love betrayed

to exist morivi
fled hither to see me because
Livorno
only gives glory to the dead and exile
celebrity

but I'm next to you in silence next to you


're close to me tonight and tomorrow if you can

tonight and other nights will also
if you do not hear more singing


hear the rain getting wet and mix colors
my thoughts in your
now is the dawn and I'm afraid of being

to remain alone to forget about us and then I


close
even if you do not see that
I am here with you tonight and tomorrow

will ...

Magic Vinicio
, his songs are still valid.
I declined the offer to take
apartment and I chose to do the commute.

Tomorrow I leave and I go by my love, I do a bit lately
'damn, will
anxiety, thoughts, autumn and all but I'm nervous.

He is obviously not to blame, I will forgive.

Hugs to all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment