Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Camera Bags Slr Fashionable Women

psychos

This means being psychos .
This means addressing the
consequences .
Wanting to travel to a dream within the
dream .
to squeeze in a few nights
embrace
awakening and engulf our
smells
in order to feel less
nostalgic .
Chain Reaction,
one word after another,
sense after another
sight, touch, hearing and

still inexplicably
consequences.
This means I hear you. This means
feel posting
a derailment of ten days .
And the more you smell more succumbs ,
way you caress me most hide .
Baby, I do small ,
support your knees against your chest ,
your head in your neck
breath and the cotton of your shirt .
I try to obscure the hours
creating night
between my stomach and my legs.

Then not resist ,
I hold you.
I can not lose moments ,
can not lose possibility ,
can not lose gestures ,
c 'is too little time .
too little. Soon I will be
only ,
alone again.
Again away .
Again without you and without love .

0 comments:

Post a Comment