Friday, October 22, 2010

Software To Make Tatooes

(continued)

indifference she felt for her daughter, she had noticed since the early years of school that she would never have been able to persuade or to socialize with anyone, let alone go into business.

He thought it was a little girl too strange and complicated to understand, had no time for these things only hoped that with the years schiudesse alone.

did not.

He was unable to hold together their pieces.

...

cosmically Fragile and sensitive, had been brought for years to think that as far as she could make an effort would not have been able to bear the weight that the life he wanted posargli shoulders.

He felt like one of the glasses of the belief of his grandmother, particularly dropped to distraction at the age of eight years.

The impact was imprinted on the floor, billions of pieces of Crystal pointed to every corner of the living room.

not understand that it produced a reaction so sudden to distraction for years and wondered how those pieces in a short period of time equal to thirty seconds, maybe less, they had moved so quickly.

He felt just like that and nobody would be able to reassemble it, now or ever.

A rose that blooms only in winter and dies in the evening.

Edna needed something so important as to render futile any of his other thoughts,

the strange relationship with Jacob was one of them.

In life he was a boy quite lonely, Wiston Blue smoke and packed with punk / rock from the moment he woke up to one in which he fell asleep.

He attended high school near Ottawa, and was successful thanks to this school to learn both French and English.

His first and only girl was Daphne, she was madly in love with the third and continued to love her for three long years until she had downloaded to another.

Jacob was not that bad eh! It was a fascinating guy who could see something in the diversity of rare and striking. From that had had enough time with the girls, just love, just the confidence, just the usual fairy tale of "all lived happily ever after."

It saziava with mostly historical books recommended by some of his friends, sometimes I read the pages Edna glorious tone, as if someone took possession of his soul and intingesse ink, as if those Estimated figures so decided to draw air from the lungs of Jacob and make the space between those wraparound ribs.

"Gentlemen,
now you know who I am: a rebel living of the proceeds of his theft. More. I burned several hotels and defended my freedom against the aggression of the power brokers. I stripped all my life to fight and subdue it as a problem to your intelligence. Not recognizing anyone the right to judge me, or does not beg forgiveness or forbearance. Not reminder that hatred and contempt. You are the strongest, dispose of me as you wish. But before we part, let me say the last word ...

Have you called a man, thief and bandit, he applied against the rigors of the law and you wonder if it could be different. Have you ever seen a get rich robber? I've never known. I, who are neither rich nor the owner, I had a brain that these arms and to ensure my storage, so I had to behave differently. The company has not granted me that three means of existence: work, begging and theft. The work, instead of revulsion, I like it. Man can not help but work: his muscles, his brain has a set of energy that must be disposed of. What was I hated to sweat blood and water for a salary, that is to create wealth from which I would have been exploited. In a word I hated to give me the job of prostitution. Begging is the humiliation, the denial of all dignity. Every man has the right to enjoy life. "The right to live that is not begging, we take."

(..)

closed on your selfishness, remain skeptical of this vision, is not it? The people are afraid, you say. We govern with the fear of repression, whether shouting, threw him into prison, if grumbling, deported him, if you shake the guillotined. Bad calculation, gentlemen believe me. The pain you inflict I am not a remedy against acts of rebellion. Repression instead of being a remedy, a palliative, does nothing but aggravate the evil.

coercive measures can only sow hatred and revenge. It is a fatal cycle. Besides, since when did you start to cut heads, to populate the jails and prisons, have you stopped to manifest hatred? Answer me! The facts show your helplessness. "


be continued when I have time and the right situation.


Updates:

E 'odyssey began my university, I have a lot of things to do, a lot of books and make photocopies, papers to sign, offices to go.

I have a class of more or less than 250-300 people (only last names A through L) ..

I know a little 'people ..

Lucia and Roby, Erica and her friend, Patricia and her friend, another weird girl I can not remember the name, another girl I can not remember the name and Stefano. I can not remember o_O

For now this.

We have so far only two subjects to be followed, History of Philosophy and History of Education. I love
prof. the first matter, we see that passion puts us in the explanations ..
The other prof I've yet to understand fully, for now I refrain from commenting.
Classes are from Monday to Wednesday 8:30-12.
Cultural Anthropology beginning November 15 ..
I really like the university environment, a lot of new people, never seen, a lot of classrooms, a lot of lessons and new arguments, a lot of new procedures, the canteen mo 'of American college and the many libraries and the many copy shops ..
There are so many people that I have weird that I am not even looked in a bad way ..
There's variety, lots of variety, ethnicity .. Like
.
least it's something new to discover, something that destroys everything and all the monotony of the previous year.

exams I'll have to have a good weight, I would say very heavy.
In mid-November I have already written two Li .. I'm afraid a bit 'but I know I can get by .. Son
mostly studied in high school things or things that I like anyway.

My love I see him next week, I have held six days ..:) I'll make it.
Tomorrow I get to spend a weekend X Aliceandmyworld and as always, unpredictable.
Yesterday I was sick, I do not know why I miss, I think the tiredness and the cold day .. I
powerful headaches, ears and head that felt boil, sore bones, sore eyes and nausea ..
All together out of nothing, now I have recovered with sleep.

The commute is pretty good, for now I do not mind that much ..
It 's more happiness for having started a new path that the thoughts of the trip back or forward.
I feel great .. Wow .. I am a university!: D

for meetings? What do we want? Do you want to start to come?
When you think to propose a date? November? December?
I met a girl who would be interested to come!
Make it known!

Contra strong strong strong embraces you all and wish you good weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment