Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nashville Tn-home Of Porter Wagoner

propose


This is a "game" to get to know better or know something that has not been said here because when we do not yet know existed.

I chose ten people:
1 in Wonderland
2 LovetobeBones
3 Trick & Treat
4 and shipwreck ... sweet to me in this sea
5 finally free from food
6 Lovely Self-Destruction
7 rainy Life of a broken doll suicide.
8 . Blankly into space.
9 Alice and my world
10 PANTA REI

These people, if happy to participate, will have to answer these questions on his blog:

1) When the teachers and the Professor, and relatives asked us small
"And you? What would you like to be?"
What did you say? "What have you dreamed of doing over and over again? How many jobs? Many dreams?

2) What were your favorite cartoons as a child? Which games you enjoy?
with dolls or cook with earth and rocks, the perfect lunch for your friends or anything?

3) What Your birthday was the most beautiful and why?

4) What are the things I absolutely wanted to do and you have not already done?

5) What was your first sporting passion or not?

6) What was the first musical idol? (The one that drooling, you had a poster, CD and all you need)

7) The best thing requested (and if received) or ChristmasHamper in Saint Lucia?


And of course you need to pass the baton to others, pass it to the people who obviously want to know more, I am sure we will find many things in common, and many good memories!
Applications are exchangeable but staying in the theme of "childhood-adolescence-handed" and always respecting the privacy of a person .. Not to embarrass anyone.

Take the picture and post it in your blog when you answer! And then pass it to others!

Maybe I should I start?

1) Veterinary, a kindergarten teacher, speech therapist, dancer, photographer, educator .. neuropsychiatrist.
Ahhahahaha

2) favorite cartoon: Ross, The Rescuers, Heidi, Dad beaver, and Mila Shiro, Anne of Green Gables, Inspector Gadget, Holly e Benji, Tom and Jerry, Simpsons, Futurama , Griffin.
[Surely with your answers I will think of many others]
Games: Barbie, Pimpa, Cicciobello, cuddly toys, toy cars, marbles.
games or doing lunch with earth and herbs, building supplies for a hypothetical attack on the enemies, climb trees, pretending to be a large house with several floors, catching insects, kill snails, rollerblade, do everything that was forbidden to do, stealing cherries neighbors.
Dony reminded me also: maps (scale 40), the Snakes, the guess who, hide and seek.
Musidora made me think of the Loony Toons cartoon mice investigators!
Lovetobebones reminded me Pocahontas, Peter Pan, Aladin And games to design clothes, I had to uahuahua Barbie and the houses made with sheets! Anawhitoutexit reminded me pinky with professors!
Priccina reminded me of my spasmodic desire for the house of Barbie ever received!

3-7) My most beautiful birthday ... I do not remember how old I was but I remember very well the gift that I have done .. It was a large oval-shaped plastic container filled with toys ..*_* not believe .. Or maybe my eyes when I gave Barbie fairy with wings and the ability to make bubbles ..: ° D

4) I can not answer .. I "grow up".

5) first love was ballet, which lasted well 9y.o..

6) Ahahahaha, and here I am ashamed but I say, lowering his head and waiting for the laughs ..
Eminem.

AND THE RACE IS INIZIOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment