Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grow Brows Before Waxing



Bu!
inform you that I'm not updating because a friend of mine (in "real life") has slipped into my blog and has read a lot of posts.
Ooook tuttooo understand.
But let me feel inside gets closely. Let
to feel hindered.
is that my sense of freedom in writing goes to fuck .
holding me I can not write.
I can not write.
[I'll have to think of a solution for it -.- '..
you will gladly accept suggestions of any kind!]

I'm sorry, sorry. I'm not disappeared. I've got only a block.
thank contra xi its updates, I've put a positive on scary!
could not better describe the university environment! to think so I think I will MOOLTO k well, largely at least I get up from home then that's the problem in the end -.- '


ponder. I think I
and tortures the mind in the aftermath of sleepless nights and days. Ank
Sometimes I get the lights: positive moments, for example. Too bad then I
dimentchi easily as you turn the bulb -.- '
Maybe I'm coming to appreciate. Maybe I'm just choosing
the wrong thing.
In the university this time.
I hammered the head without I realized that I always set that one choice, that one direction.
Maybe I wanted to do the same.
Maybe I liked it so much that I wanted to be like her.
Then when the group heard of panic or things that seem silly me, I think I would be two balls to hear about all those things.
In fact I always sleep.


[.. when we are wrong there always seems that our sorrow is more important than all others. That ours is always a bit stronger and that others should also not complain about such trifles. Only later
impararemo any pain that deserves respect.
Any pain can make a bad dog. As
unfortunately in my head there is still some important lineup -.-]


Ok, I want to work with girls suffering from eating disorders.
But then I say, I would really succeed? I am reminded of being in front of a fiercely pro ana, one that after a year that they're still doing the usual speeches and she continues to say stupid things that girls write and Ribadiso on some blog.
come to my mind I resigned before the first nutritionist, poor woman! XD Ok
are not all like that. Most people who suffer from the euphoria of the early days not recall if the not so far away.
But here, I sometimes wonder if I could find the words in front of such great stubbornness.
If after a while I would be let go, how many people have done with me.
But then my mind is that if I had not found the anchor to hold on, I'd still be lost ,
for a little longer it is, or at least I feel it.

I k as I have always chosen the road longer and harder.
Pech are perfectionist.
But I feel left out that k, sn I heard (still I'm not capable) and I'm frigate cons.
Me I'm screwed everything.
Ank if those 10 years seemed an eternity cmq.
What the right answer?
may not exist.
Maybe this year will help me to reflect.


[.. if I trusted from the beginning maybe
x slim and healthy diet would be enough to make ua few months to get x k
weight I liked, but I have always chosen the path cm more messed up, NOT ex
TRUST want me, it took me 5 anni.Passando x dca. Without reaching the goal

Trust me, Lets have faith.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment