Friday, November 12, 2010

Stone Onlinelektor Pl

THERE




change my mind.

I do not exist for anyone.

NOT EXIST.

Fuck everything.

press Power.

Stop feelings to you.

Stop Thoughts to you.

Stop Concerns to you.

Stop Would you and your needs.

Stop You and Us.

Stop all the others.

Stop.

And fuck you too fucking unconscious, stop biting my stomach.

I hate you.

From now on I do not give a fuck about you me or any of our body, in my brain it's what will happen.

Anguish Fuck you too, with your train black and long hair in my face ..

Fuck You Anxiety, tachycardia with your breath and your breath ..

Consequences Fuck you, you are going to fall on deaf ears because now then you can set on fire in me I do not give a fuck .. more

Fuck the future, fuck what you promises, programs fuck, fuck, pink and sand castles.

Fuck you to the dark periods, which arrived so quietly behind that you do not even remember ..

want to fuck love, fuck the sweetness.

FUCK.

I never want to 'hear anything.

NOTHING

And it succeed '.


MODE ON PHASE ANESTHETIC

Move away from the yellow line through.


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

EW THE uncaring, VIOLENCE W, W heeling, THE GROUP W, W THE NICOTINE

C'EST POUR UN BEAU JOUR MOURA


I do not want comments on this post,

avoid writing thank


Contra

0 comments:

Post a Comment