Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Do You Take Out Stud Earrings

Nevrosidisolitudinemistonauseaomicida

hate surprise
and be one step away from the need
you want to go one step further
six foam on the waves of thoughts that rush

on the hot rocks of this island


HEAD OF PLASTIC

live or die
I will stay here suspended
and all I know,
is dodge the wind.

SILENCE

Before going viaa .. I am an infinitesimal
me you me
only an infinitesimal part.
are an infinitesimal me you me
only an infinitesimal part.

GURDAMI, push me, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT HOW ABOUT

Volami next,
plows the time,
drink the huge breath forever,
watch me change shape after shape
and still breathe
your hair into a new day.

old defects.

I only know the sun only?
And I speak evil, but I think
worse.

THE WIND OUT MAYBE WE blow 'away from here,
THE EMPTY HAND woke up several' FREE.

Canenero back to sleep.
Away from these places
away from old fears
off these looks
away from boredom vulgar
away from the injury full of violence
fine dust of indifference.

FREE AS JUST FOR
give your street name and the last answer.
Away from those who give up and not let you groped
away from those who will not give up lying and mud
in all those blackmail hung out to wait
DEVICE AS DEFINED IN LOVE.

eyes down when you walk
in the foot that you treasure?
Eyes low skin of snow
in the foot that you treasure?
straight in the face never look at me.

THAT I HAVE TO SAY YET AGAIN STRONG ....

ps: do not you draw drastic conclusions

ps: I feel like a balloon is inflated more and more without the possibility of salvation



0 comments:

Post a Comment