Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reference Letter For Study Abroad

Updates


Apart from the mood of this dark period where the anxiety, anguish, confusion, depression and uncertainty of all assail me, I still my path to university. I am happy to have chosen the University of Verona, not so much for the university, the organization and the place [which are pretty bad] but more for the people I met, the environment and what I'm studying.

Programme:

November 24 EXAM pre-appeal of the History of Philosophy from Thales to

St. Thomas

29 or November 30 for pre-EXAMINATION Appeal History of education and pedagogy

From birth to Don Milani

December 9 EXAMINATION minimum knowledge

December 13 REVIEW cultural anthropology

Part three
In early January EXAMINATION pre-appeal of the History of Modern Philosophy
Part

In mid-January the Oral History of Philosophy and History of Pedagogy

Philosophy on Plato, Gorgias and Kant, pedagogy in three books dedicated to old age.


say that superimpegnata ,
also say that they are not ready to spend some pre-appeals
and take them to the oral material for lack of time.


I want to know where is Dony,
as it is ..

other how are you?
Eni? Fighter? Alice? My dear Japanese? Silvia? Miriam? Musi? AND ALL THE OTHER? Appearance updates from you.

Sorry if you do not pass often, if not comment, but really my hands are tied by the study and from commuter Rovereto-Verona with lessons until 17e20. Good start
weeks A hug

Lately many days I think .. C'est beau jour pour
a mourir, c'est un beau
jour pour mourir ...

Contra

0 comments:

Post a Comment