Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carrot Juice Or Chemo

We ..

SIAMOOOOOOOO WITH DAN-THE-TI-Nope DESIDERIOOOO
YOU WANT A FIREARM BANG-BANG-BANG YOU WANT A FIREARM BANGBANGBANG!


man made of water, useless'
THERE IS NO COMPARISON IN FEAR!


admit that's not really certainty still
but I think may be a kind of forecast,

a kind of radical change things
I too .. .

not say no, do not you think, does not have a stimulus.
not believe in a higher level of
things you hide in a place called "I do not care"
condemns the pain of my life.

Enough! I need you!
Shake! I need you! Now! Give up
to understand, to give up your dignity,
agree to head down the process of assimilation

Enough! I need you!
Shake! I need you! Now! Why do you condemn
pain
my life!


,
I feel burned coal in an abandoned inn hot for at least thirty burnt to the wrath of some crazy indomitable ready to do away with all this hypocrisy, with all that waiting at the counter, with all that nonsense and friendly conversation humming of the mountain men,
with all those reports you want, with all those liabilities
depression that made him a
failed, a man without character, without interest.
E 'color anger, bricks nausea, and paper wall-of-fear
is plaster mixed sadness, cement is indomitable doubt.
E 'silence of the place, the abandonment. The time after
vented in all its beauty stops.


Yeah, the time sooner or later leave you alone, sitting on a chair among debris and cables
the dim light of a shattered window in disbelief.
E 'imagination that gives rise to standing alone,
the art of photography to help reconstruct the pieces.
For a moment I seem to see it,
yes, that crazy, the one sitting at the bar, sad and dejected,
without anyone, without certainty, without art.
I seem to see the bartender and the bar,
people at the table, families, children and old.
also seems to me to see the floor and the stairs,
the pool is filled for a moment,
clean and warm ready for use.


Maybe it was to get in, at dinner, goats on the hills and grazing cows, typical foods and big, clumsy waiter decorated with dirty dishes. I seem to see that beautiful woman in the melancholy madman fell in love. Too alone, disheveled, ill-treated in order to be noticed or welcomed. Too strange, too shy, too thin, too old , too quiet, too inconvenient. In this society you can not afford Sgarro, you can not afford not to keep pace with the times, you can not afford to be especially yourself.

Eight-thirty. counter of the inn.
"Give me the usual"

"Red?"
"I told her the usual"

Glass.

bottle of red wine
first down at the bottom of the glass then until the mid established.
"I'm give more, today "

" It 's a beautiful day? "

" Since he is interested in me? "

" I ask, do not usually say
other things, what went well pay them "
" Not today, today is different, different for me, different for everyone "
The pleasure of the palate, the wine swirl in the glass, the reflection of his face.
He looked, at times sharp at times
with red skin, sometimes sprinkled
entirely on wine.
And spinning, spinning and more harmoniously,
without breaks or changes of direction.
Eight-fifty.

banknote.

"Keep the change"
head light, quiet steps, the creak of the door and slam its closure.
Time slowed,
as if their desires to achieve were all at the same time.
the back.

Scale.

control intruders.

a hurry.

The smell of gasoline on the floor.

Box.

Match.

Scintilla failed.

Match number two.

broken.

Match number three,

spark, flame
, bright eyes, not even a sigh, the launch ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
Well, now I feel that spark,
I feel the smell of gasoline,
I feel the anger and despair of crazy, I feel
the rotary motion of red wine in the glass ,
I feel the path of the final launch
e. ..
I feel the explosion.


Contra

0 comments:

Post a Comment