Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pentax Water Pump Diagram

Waines - study report

I have to admit that there are few times when I happen to feel blonde. Blonde airhead who does not understand in the sense of a kinda what you are talking about. Well for one night I was platinum blonde worthy of Playboy.

The cause of this sudden change of personality and intellect were stunned this Waines.


I introduced myself, almost suddenly, at The Cave of Catania, where the study have been closed for days to record "I", the highly anticipated new album. An album that is not even born (although it lacks a little), but they feel him all the weight and responsibility of being the successor of "Stu".

The climate in the studio is relaxed, with the boys ( Fabio Rizzo, Roberto Cammarata and Ferdinando Piccoli ) Focus on the job and almost serious, as the few times I happened to see them. Ferdinand Except of course, he did not stir even bombs. He moves only the phone's battery.

" Kastronov is too good to be in the studio recording. A record Waines mean "Fabio tells me, which of course is not far away from school too long. " was about time we started working on this record, almost two years that came out Stu."

It is useless to pretend to be there at all, because I'm sure you're curious to know what that is coming out of these sessions in the studio. What I can say is that thankfully it's not Stu second part. That is not the case when a band decides to march on the road that has already taken them away. But all were assured that it is always Waines totally Waines.

Roberto asked me: "Do you think what kind is it? We ask this for days, we can not capirl or ".

guitars, the guitars sound like that, I can assure you there are. But there are also sounds that you've never heard come out of three musicians and so you wonder where it comes from hidden synth. There is almost a low and it does not expect it. And then there's the small battery, and I need not say more. All under the control and supervision of Daniel Grasso, the landlord, who appears from time to time to recommend the perfect setting while Fabio retorts with a joke after the other and a play on words below to ' more.

And here the moment you become blonde. Why of course not talking in the studio: you encode. A "thing" that is a bit 'code just a little' is made of brand names and serial numbers and some 'technicalities music. And I find myself with people who speak a click and dub, synth and amp, with revenue, belly and presence, baritones and fade. But not only complicate the situation because we are to understand that they are beginning to say phrases like " But if I depart from you-tu-ta-ta-ta CIA and then you put the king who do not have to leave because has been abducted me and put it in the second track, which is the one with the green fade tagliaretina, a couple of mappazze and we . And do not tell me that you understand why we do not believe it!

But I became the blonde for another reason, and I do mea culpa. Because while always respecting the work musicians, I never really made great account so far of the importance of buying CDs. This is not intended as a campaign against piracy, I do not care about morals. But if one day you happen to like me to get into a recording studio, ignorant, and how to record a disc, well I'm sure that will change your mind. Now shut up chasing the perfection of sound, with the coach (Valerie) who knows by heart the brand and model number of all instruments and who knows you repeat, almost without fail, all settings of the instruments of the song they recorded two days before. Waines And you see them on stage and say " melee are good!", But do not have them are not seen as a smear in at least half a dozen tracks recorded and superimposed. "Thanks to Caspian knew " you alls music experts say that some of you know more than me (and it does not take much).

But then I ask you: if you know why the cd will not buy them there?

WARNING! It 's a campaign against their professional, well read the leaflet.

WARNING! The Waines can be addicting, it is recommended the administration children under 13 years only if they promise not to listen to Justin Bibier.

Vanessa "Paris" Castronovo

0 comments:

Post a Comment