Friday, January 28, 2011

After Hpylori Treatment Still Not Feeling Good



I want to leave.
No place is suitable.
No person is the same.
conversations blend into a boomerang effects.
seems to be flaking, but not for a cleaner. A series of events
scrostanti.
I think I have lost every landmark, every human illusion.
If we are to realism, there is little to stimulate the desire to continue.
What are we going?
What is "this"? At this point
even know why I do what I do, because I move every day
projecting a future, an enrichment of my knowledge
through direct contact with the problems, and people like me.
That those people like me but they have crossed the threshold at which all
jump every day.
not cross the yellow line through.
threshold boundary, the demarcation line, limit or border quarantine.
Beyond that there is chaos, what we all dread.
The most violent, brazen, unexpected lightning.
What happens when you want to happen and in the most catastrophic.
Weather impossible fog.
Dematerialization statistics.
And it takes very little to overcome it.
just eat a tiny piece of your self for dinner and you're done.
I need to go.
Why do not I feel more myself.
run after ideas, people run after, run after hours and days.
I do not look further into,
after so many years of fear
has managed to crush me.
I do not have the courage.
I have no pride in myself.
I need to do something big, something that few do,
something to be proud of, so find the pleasure to be there again.
Destruction.
Maybe I should go back to stimulate the art which has now vanished into the labyrinth of
'misunderstanding.
Nobody told me that I have something that most others do not, nobody has more
said that it is worth continuing because it transmits something, no one believed in my abilities.
words. Words. Words.
The usual notes.
and people are getting worse, all have fled, all slowly approaching the bottom.
They all need help but no one is able to give first aid to himself.
We are trapped in a madhouse paralleloidi insultingly capable of telepathy.
I feel more and more things that are missing the call.
I do not feel like a woman nor made, nor as an intellectual, nor as an artist.
I'm too rational, the fantasy has become rotten. Rot
space.
's all too obvious, there's no "wonder".
It 's always the usual tangle of wires while still knotted in a different way
scioglibile is at a distance with her eyes.
E 'trivial. E 'predictable. It 's the usual sad end.
I want to do.
But to make a tree you want wood, the wood does it take to make the tree.
And the second term of the speech is missing or if there is not always durable.
enough to believe? Once, twice, thrice. Result 1, result 2, result 3.
Commento1: mh, carino.Commento2: mh, dai.Commento3 you, but I know compared to the best
E 'we have a' part of the whole brain is not developed.
E 'that the other is more or less working.
E 'which said that, do not understand how you can wake up that mystery,
look into her eyes and kissing.
There is no genius.

Here we are. Sedentary
.
We have become sedentary, walrus-away, occasionally owls soluble.
I know it gets worse.
I know that everything is falling apart foxy queen.
I'd like a tub of colorful balls, with the sound of plastic and fake insanity
to swim for days in my agony, surrounded by red and networks of parents
in panic searching for their children.
Maybe I would think, or just let me drown. Yum
green ball. Yum yellow ball. Phagocytosis of
tamagochi.
Virtual pet.
So no one notices.

No. Because until you tell him everything is fine. According
is just better.
Man is a social animal? And he needs to stay in touch with others?
admit that is true, but it is not necessary confidence in their fellow beings. Corinth
me and I always try.
Groped, look, take, organize, find time, cutting, sanding, cleaning, making dry, cut
, try, paste, measure, add, tighten, tighten, test.
That 's what every person does in his life.
Groped to do something.
Consider ways to do it.
Take it and organize it.
find the time.
cut into parts, broken down into simple parts to arrive at the complex.
sanding that is wrong.
Clean all from all impurities.
Dry over time, wait. Cut
still simple parts to correct the imperfections.
Try to realize.
Glue the parts of your life.
extent, be careful.
Combine all in a single mass.
Screw and then tighten the teeth.

test things and contemplate the result.

And all this on the coldest days of the year.

And then?
Groped, look, take, organize, find time to continue.
is still what it is!
And 'this, keep trying. Pergolas
floating in the sea of \u200b\u200binjustice. And we
we stop each other for fear of
know how many more will be attempted this ciclounicomangiaserotonina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment