Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will My Dog Die From Mouth Cancer

All directions








An empty primordial and pre-umbilical.
neurons active transmission in computer mode, "all directions".
confusion and clashes.

hiccup, as they say.

A time bomb wrapped
the bottom of the heart connected to a red wire from the superior vena cava to the dendrites of the last neurons of the brain.
Tictictictictictic.

There is no room even for the TAC.

Run fast, do not turn around ..
fire and explosions, gasoline and broken bottles.
Manganelli, sticks, helmets and shields. Anger.
So even inside me.
Bombs paper in a function-oriented system in which organs are
"little deaths" for "small births" fading too fast to be able to retain that feeling of joy.
A synthesis of reason and feeling that instead separation there is the cancellation of both parties, there is a sitting trance the whole spirit chained in the body.
A pressopoco direct contact with the sacred.

Sometimes the conflict between sacred and evil weakens me .. That
insane pounding beat of pleasure ..
For what I wanted to do and I did not ..

A sorcery under the breastbone that is growing from year to year stronger and more wise, more feared by others ..

five hundred and sixty miles to find the abstraction from earthly dimension,
Wirikuta to meet and talk with words in reverse, I should say that because
the sacred is so sacred that makes it quite differently.
You know I'm shaking and I'm not cold.
And I think I feel confused and happy.


And chicken wings cut off and sent by messenger to the alleged réponse stifling of this disease.
Then the ecstasy, the vision of the deer, still with his head bowed magnificent and stately horns, the hair smooth and soft, feel the emotion to close all airways and breath.
remain hidden in silence to observe it. The animal
sacred shed His own blood allowing
growth of corn in the fields and that the wealth that will give the peyote need to touch the transcendental essence that so we imagined.
Maybe lose the love for the little things.

There is no reason to feel what I feel inside. complain and say futility.

must continue to cultivate their intelligence
beyond of all evil, of every thought and concern, even in the face of death, even during the period of old age must train the mind and the body to be able to slow the deterioration of their capacity.
And if you want to die? Die first? Before we are forced to become distracted by not thinking of his body lying in a coffin? Nobody asks if anyone prefers it? There are concerns about post-mortal life, there are concerns of pain and disease, there are concerns of social exclusion and loneliness, is concerned with the loss of loved ones, there are concerns that the vacuum will be left after, there are concerns the transport of his body in a cemetery next to the other deaths, there is careful not to leave any evidence, we worries about not having done enough. But who cares about those who do not want to worry about?


endure what kills me most, however I could stay true to myself, do not heat slimy smiles , between good and bad I've already decided. Infuse know that appearances do not deceive me, I've only ripped a bit 'of silence. easy to answer as you can get anything you want, hast just ripped a bit 'of silence, you just wasted your breath noble.

And again. still feel those feelings.
Mayday mayday.
Rush. again. And again.
will think too much and that I should not.

Lately flee.

Escape from any situation that requires me to think, to try something, anything to recommend.
And you know why?
Why I do not know where to put these hands through his hair are tired of them.

Contra
not worry to think bad things.
Let us instead if you still feel.



0 comments:

Post a Comment