Sunday, December 5, 2010

Half Socks For High Heals

It 's like ..

It 's like when there's nothing to do but to wait for another day ..
Another day ..

I'm keeping everything inside ..
hear the fuse of the bomb that I
stomach shorter increasingly sparking
on the walls of anxiety.
Tengo everything inside.
I'm quiet.
You can not talk.

THIS 'MY MIND: 1
the Nameless
2 my rational mind
3 my mind desperately sentimental love
4
dialogue that comes from the mouth
Dialogue thought


the Nameless "Shh . fuck you talking about? Shhh. "
desperate mind "E 'but .."
my rational mind "Shhh I told you to shut up!"
desperate mind "I ..."
the Nameless "Shhh quiet! Quiet! I'll cut your throat!"
desperate mind "I tell you .."
the Nameless "Shhh I swear I'll take off my ability to breathe .."
desperate mind "I would tell you many things .."
the Nameless "Yeah yeah, tell him eye to the consequences .. well .. You are a fool, you're all wrong."
my rational mind "No nothing .."
my rational mind "You're a fool .. do not understand anything .. hurried footsteps, so if you repent then you tell him .."
desperate mind "Actually .."
my rational mind "You end up crying? End up fighting? Ill end up doing?"
love "I should not but .."
my rational mind "Yeah you should, you must be zitta.Glielo say or not Make up your mind you tell him .."
love "But .."
my rational mind "The finish to stall? Dirgliele.Taci not rather keep it to life again and aspetta.Devi paziente.Sai what it means to be patient?"
my rational mind "No nothing .."
my rational mind "Ecco.Paziente. You're going to ruin everything. Or has already ruined a bit '? You think things have changed?"
love "I do not know. I love him. I love him too much. I can not live without him and even if we wait for this .."
my rational mind "Yes, things change .. They change for sure," the unnamed
"I leave you one day because of these sketches .. You know yourself that sketches .."
desperate mind "I have a little 'scared of myself"
my rational mind "Well, sooner or later we'll see .."
desperate mind "mhmh if .. if .. When? In another two weeks? Sure?"
my rational mind "You're sure to be able to resist?"
my rational mind "Do not worry .. I'm in a hurry," the unnamed
"But if you're spouting? Do you feel your stomach? Do you feel anxiety? Gorge you no crashes? Tell him or be silent forever. "
desperate mind "But if Then I tell him he looks bad and I do not want .. "
my rational mind " And then what changes? shall we see and talk to resolve .. So do not solve anything .. "
the Nameless "Ahahahaha, and then you would not continue to say what you feel? AHAHHA What is the target to explode next week? Split a window or do you want something even more violent? course you want something more violento.Molesto.Con people. "
my rational mind " It 's no point in you, the nameless phenomena, you know already that it is can .. Even without your parole.Non listen. "
desperate mind " Bo Mh .. I do not know .. I know nothing. "
my rational mind "But for the case .."
the Nameless "No do not start with these things!"
love "By chance .. Sometimes ... "
the unnamed" You make me .. its worth ahahauha "
love " I think? Do you miss me? "the unnamed
" Here with you this just crossed the line .. "
my rational mind " No no, I did not want to ask .. Well then we feel .. Good evening "
the unnamed" You know everything this is not enough, you know .. You'll be awful tonight just for not saying something else "
love " I do not know how to behave No. .. Not enough for me. "
my rational mind " As you act? Just say hello and solve your problems alone .. You should avoid talking about just feel my stomach curl up and tell him that you no longer want to talk! "
love " But how do I do? I want to hear it .. Although for 20-30seconds more "
my rational mind " Do not change anything. Forget it. "
desperate mind" is that cambiano.E 'use the time available. "
the Nameless " The time?! Do you think this time?! You're chasing tenertelo him and try to feel closer and closer .. In fact he is thousands of years away from you .. And you also mean what you think and feel .. "
desperate mind " Gia. Maybe you're right. "
love "But no.Lui loves me and he is sick .. The so.Lo sento.Pretendo always too much."
my rational mind "I always give the blame to stop sola.Dovresti"
my rational mind "Yes, after a good night ..."
desperate mind "A kiss .."
love "missing something .."
the Nameless "But vaaaaa! But you're out! You're sick!"
love "A kiss love .."
desperate mind "Gia Love ...................... ........................ ....."

Well after having shown how I'm
I can go to smoke the last cigarette
go to sleep and hope that tomorrow the stress
sull'innominato not playing tricks on me ..
The rational mind has retained up to now,
but now it is against everything else in my head.

We will make the rational mind to impose itself on the mind in despair, the nameless and love?
In the next episode ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment