Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bucket Sunhat Wholesale

The parables of Shelburne ... more ... more

The parable of the good cherries

At that time the good cherry picker that was preached to every man to repent and abandon everything because, through his own fault, the cherries were getting bigger and bigger, and this, he said, is very ill.
The usual deniers argued that it was not true, and that it's better big cherries, cherries that are too small, but pick them up as good as heretics, and hurled fiery words against them.
And so no one listened to them.
arrived in a village, a character named Boffino said
- Good wallet, what you say is the truth, and is the only truth.
But I went to the market to buy the cherries, and my wife, that denial, denied that they were bigger last year. How can I convince her? -
- It's like me, pick only the biggest, and your wife can not deny the obvious -
- To tell the truth, master, I had already thought about it but the greengrocer, a vile holocaust denier too, has prevented me -
- then do as me, when you get home, throw away the small cherries and preserves only the biggest. So you can prove that science does not lie, and the cherries really are the greatest. -
- But if they remained only a few cherries? -
- What do you care? The last time I bought from a grocery store Russian 34, I threw away those that I agreed, and I have only 12 left.
But those have become rich and famous. -

Word of Shelburne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment